I. Legal Basis
The Administrator declares that the processing of the Users' personal data is carried out in accordance with the data protection legislation - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation "RODO").
II. General conditions
- The administrator of the Users of the Service is Onteon Tech sp z o.o. . with its registered seat in "Krakow, 31-116, Studencka 4/4", entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000518871, having REGON number: 123224253 and NIP: 6751508699.
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on terminal equipment.
- The content of the Website is the property of the Administrator and is protected by law.
- In order to use the Website, the user should have a computer or a device with installed software allowing to browse the Internet and access to the Internet. Access to the Website may be done using available Internet browsers.
- The Administrator declares that the Website is free from any content that violates the rights of third parties or the applicable law, and in particular from any content that contains information that causes or threatens privacy or security of any person, contains information that promotes illegal activities or behaviours that is offensive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous, incites racism, ethnic, cultural or religious persecution, promotes or facilitates criminal activities, infringes the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or constitutes another form of infringement of legally protected rights.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The service may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the forms is shared:
- employees or associates authorised by the Controller;
- entities cooperating in the execution of the Newsletter service, sms;
- entities providing delivery services;
- online payment providers;
- to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent deriving from the request.
- The data provided in the forms may constitute a process of servicing potential customers, included by the Administrator in the register of personal data processing activities kept.
- The data provided in the forms is processed for purposes:
- to provide you with the service of creating and maintaining an account, to enable you to place and fulfil your order and to conclude a distance sales contract, via Onteon.com (art. 6.1.b) of the RODO), for the entire duration of your order and, in the case of an account, until it is cancelled, and thereafter for the purposes of establishing, investigating and defending your claims. Providing data for thispurpose is voluntary, but necessary for the above purposes;
- to realise your right to investigate the complaint on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the RODO - the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 2019.1145 t.j.). Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the consideration of the complaint, for a period of 1 year - after the expiry of the warranty or settlement of the complaint, in accordance with art. 74 sec. 2 item. 6 of the Act of 29 September 1994 on accounting (Journal of Laws 2019.351 i.e.), and after this period for the purposes and for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of law or for securing possible claims until they expire. Providing data for this purpose is voluntary, but necessary for the above purposes;
- the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator, arising primarily from tax and accounting law (Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA), for the period provided for by those laws;
- to send you information about products and offers of Onteon .com, as part of direct marketing - for the Administrator's legitimate interests in the form of direct marketing of its own products and services, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, however, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Electronic Provision of Services and the Telecommunications Act, we require additional consent to use the communication channels provided (e-mail address, telephone number) for the purpose of marketing. In this case, your data will be processed until you object to their processing or until you withdraw your consent to receive information about products and offers electronically;
- sending information concerning the Administrator's products and offers by e-mail as part of a newsletter - the legal basis for processing personal data is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) in connection with the consent to receive the newsletter. The Administrator sends information concerning its products and offers to persons who provided their e-mail address for that purpose. The administrator sends such information only if you have given your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time - without affecting the legality of processing carried out before its withdrawal. Your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent or lodge an effective objection to the processing of your personal data. Providing data for this purpose is voluntary, but necessary to receive the newsletter.
- answering a question directed through the contact form - thus in order to realize the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the form of communication with users of the service and answering queries directed to the Administrator, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO. In this case, your data will be processed until the messages are considered and answered, or you raise an effective objection to their processing. The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to receive a response to the question asked via the contact form.
- to establish, assert or defend against possible claims that may be connected with the above purposes and activities carried out by the Administrator as well as the provision of services - in order to pursue the Administrator's legitimate interest in the form of securing claims, and thus on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, for the period provided for by the provisions of law concerning the limitation of claims.
IV. Rights of data subjects
- The user has the right to access their data and to rectify, erase or restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out before their withdrawal, and the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint, to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions on personal data protection.
- In order to exercise the rights indicated in paragraph 1 above, as well as in relation to other questions concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Administrator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. Information on cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use on the websites of the Service.Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- profiling you in order to show you tailored content on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until logging off, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on Service User's end device and used can also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- How to manage cookies - instructions from web browser manufacturers:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- In accordance with the current provisions of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law, the User has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his computer by selecting them in advance in his browser window.
VI. Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, records may be saved:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the reply,
- the name of the client station - identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of a website previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event that the website was accessed via a link,
- information about your browser,
- IP address information.
- This data is not associated with specific visitors.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
VII. Exclusion of liability
- The Administrator reserves the right to introduce changes, withdraw or modify functions or properties of the Service websites, as well as to cease activity, transfer rights to the Service and perform any legal actions allowed by the current legal regulations. Any actions performed by the Administrator cannot violate the Users' rights.
VIII. Contact with the Administrator